V-ray is a powerful rendering engine in the field of 3D modeling from the powerful chaos group company. In fact, all of your modeling efforts, whether in the field of animation, architecture, game making, filmmaking, etc., should finally be rendered as a final product and reach the customer, and this rendering engine has the final say. For example, you created a 3D model in 3D Studio Max and defined light sources, different textures, etc. for it, when you start rendering this model, a large amount of data and information enters the rendering engine and the rendering engine It produces the final output by using its own algorithms and precise calculations.
There are many rendering engines and they are divided into different categories, V-ray is one of the most famous unbiased 3D rendering engines. and realistic). Unbiased rendering engines usually need very powerful systems due to the calculations and processing of many details, even in some modeling, it may take several hundred hours to render just one frame due to the many details and subtle lighting.
The V-ray engine has tried to establish a balance between the quality and speed of the rendering and it has been successful so far. The renderings taken with this engine are acceptable and in fields such as architecture where the speed of operation is important along with the quality, V-ray is a good choice. So now V-ray has become very popular in most architecture software.
As you know, different specialized fields have their own software, V-ray is also available in the form of a plugin for different software, for example, 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Maya, Modo, Nuke, Rhinoceros, SketchUp, Softimage, Blender and … and any software can use the good capabilities of this product for its own purposes. In the following, I put some of the amazing examples of this rendering engine for you.
Features and Specification of the V-Ray plugin:
- Realistic rendering based on the laws of physics
- Simple and convenient settings
- Easy user interface
- Support for different lens effects
- Good efficiency and speed in processing and rendering
- Two-way and accurate Path Tracking
- Support for different image sampling methods
- Use of accurate light sources based on the laws of physics
- Accurate and beautiful shading
- A good sampling of dark and light scenes
System Requirements – V-Ray for 3dsmax
Processor: Intel Pentium IV or compatible processor with SSE2 support
RAM: 4 GB RAM and 4 GB swap minimum – recommended 8 GB or more RAM, 8 GB or more swap file
Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 64-bit versions only
3ds Max: 3ds Max 2011/3ds Max Design 2011 or later, 64-bit versions only
USB port: Required for hardware lock, preferably USB 2.0
TCP/IP: Only IPv4 is supported. IPv6 is currently not supported.
It is available in the Readme.txt file with each version.
Maya version installation tips:
- On the first page of the installer, select the Advanced option to enable the License Server not to be installed (in the corresponding step, select the Remote option)
- V-Ray Material Library, which can be installed separately through the installer, needs to download about 3.5 GB of data and is installed by default, so if you don’t need it, uncheck it.
- After installing and applying the crack, to activate the program in Maya, open the plug-in manager window through the Windows menu > Settings/Preferences > Plug-in Manager, find the line Maya<version>vrayvrayplugins and in the sub-line Apply to all, tick both Loaded and Auto Load options.
Download link (the latest ones at the top of the list of each program)
Download Chaos Group V-Ray 5.20.01 for Nuke 13.1 x64
Download Chaos Group V-Ray 5.20.00 for Nuke 13.0 x64
Download Chaos Group V-Ray 5.20.00 for Nuke 12.2 x64
Download Chaos Group V-Ray 5.20.00 for Nuke 12.1 x64
Download Chaos Group V-Ray 5.20.00 for Nuke 12.0 x64
Download V-Ray Advanced 6.00.20 for 3ds Max 2023 x64
Download V-Ray Advanced 6.00.20 for 3ds Max 2022 x64
Download V-Ray Advanced 6.00.20 for 3ds Max 2021 x64
Download V-Ray Advanced 6.00.20 for 3ds Max 2020 x64
Download V-Ray Advanced 6.00.20 for 3ds Max 2019 x64
Download V-Ray Advanced 6.00.20 for 3ds Max 2018 x64
Download V Ray Advanced 5.20.24 for 3ds Max 2017 x64
Download V Ray Advanced 5.20.24 for 3ds Max 2016 x64
Download V Ray Next 4.30.01 for 3ds Max 2015 x64
Download V Ray Next 4.30.01 for 3ds Max 2014 x64
Download VRay Advanced v6.00.02 for Maya 2023 x64
Download VRay Advanced v6.00.02 for Maya 2022 x64
Download VRay Advanced v6.00.02 for Maya 2020 x64
Download VRay Advanced v6.00.02 for Maya 2019 x64
Download VRay Advanced v5.20.02 for Maya 2018 x64
Download V-Ray v6.00.01 For Cinema 4D 2023 x64
Download V-Ray v6.00.01 For Cinema 4D R26 x64
Download VRay v6.00.01 For Cinema 4D R25 x64
Download VRay v6.00.01 For Cinema 4D S24 x64
Download VRay v6.00.01 For Cinema 4D R23 x64
Download VRay v6.00.01 For Cinema 4D R22 x64
Download VRay_v6.00.01 For Cinema 4D R21 x64
Download Vray_5.20.06 For Cinema 4D R20 x64
Download VRay Adv 3.70.05 for Cinema 4D R17-R21
Download Vray for Cinema 4D R18-19 v3.6.0 Win64