Ventoy is a small and open source software for making bootable flash directly from ISO, WIM, IMG, VHD, and EFI files. By using ventoy software, there is no need to format different disks one after the other, and you can boot and run the files you need on a USB stick in a few minutes. It is possible to copy a large number of files at the same time or select the files you need through the software menu.
This tool is quite flexible and supports different boot methods and operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Chrome OS, Unix, Zen, etc. Reinstalling the operating system using flash is very simple and smooth and does not have the problems of the disk.
Features of Ventoy software:
- 100% free and open source
- Fully native boot menu for Legacy and UEFI
- Very simple and smooth user interface
- Support for all official operating systems
- Very high speed of copying and creating bootable flash
- The possibility of installation in all kinds of hard disks and memory cards
- Direct boot through ISO, WIM, IMG, VHD, and EFI files without extracting
- Fully dynamic and dynamic menu switches between tree and list display modes
- Full support for MBR and GPT partitions
- Various configurations and options for boot
- Support for x86 Legacy BIOS
- Support IA32 UEFI
- x86_64 UEFI support
- ARM64 UEFI support
- MIPS64EL UEFI support
- Support USB drive write-protected
- Personalization of themes and software menus
- IA32/x86_64 UEFI secure boot support
- Support for automatic and fast installation of Windows
- Support for ISO files larger than 4GB
Ventoy software system requirements
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, WinPE
To see the complete list of operating systems and supported files, refer to this link.
Ven toy software installation guide
– The software has no time and structure limitations and is completely free.
– This program does not need to be installed and is portable. Just run the Ventoy2Disk.exe file.