WinSnap is a small advanced tool for capturing and editing images. Some of the standard features of this software are taking pictures from windows with custom and transparent backgrounds, color effects, and adding shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
Features and Specification of the WinSnap program:
- Powerful image processing
- Easy web publishing and email sending
- A tool to highlight texts
- Multilingual user interface (based on Unicode)
- Hia advanced auto-save and copy option
- Smooth shading effects like Photoshop
- Alpha channel support, PNG/TIFF transparency
- Flexible capability in screen recording and imaging
- Easy to create a screenshot from the Windows environment with rounded corners
- Includes geometric shapes ready to be inserted into screenshots
- Normal keyboard and mouse control (replacement on print screen)
- Customizable tools menu to open image editor and optimizer
- Support for various image formats and advanced auto-save options
- Screenshot with the ability to focus on a part of the photo and blur the surroundings
- Saves information about the window form and adds real smooth shadows
- The unique “Software” recording mode allows you to record all visible windows in the background of programs.
- The unique “Multi-Object” recording mode allows you to select multiple windows on the screen and easily combine them into one image.
- Do all this with a 100KB program – smaller than Paint
WinSnap system requirements
Operating System: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.