Wireshark is a professional network protocol analysis software that enables you to capture and review data from a live network or from a recorded file. You can interactively browse the recorded data and view the summary information and details of each packet. Wireshark software is free and open-source software and is used for network troubleshooting, packet information viewing, communication protocol development, and training in the Internet and network field.
Features and Specification of Wireshark software:
- Live recording and offline analysis
- In-depth review of hundreds of protocols and added protocols in various novel domains
- Captured network data can be viewed through a GUI user interface or through the TTY mode TSHark tool
- Decryption support for many protocols including IPsec, ISAKMP, Kerberos, SNMPv3, SSL/TLS, WEP, and WPA/WPA2
- The possibility of writing and reading different recorded formats such as tcpdump (libpcap), Pcap NG, Catapult DCT2000, Cisco Secure IDS iplog, Microsoft Network Monitor, Network General Sniffer, and…
Wire shark system requirements
Windows 10, 8, 7, Server 2019, Server 2016, Server 2012 R2, Server 2012, and Server 2008 R2
Any modern 64-bit AMD64/x86-64 or 32-bit x86 processor.
500 MB available RAM. Larger capture files require more RAM.
500 MB available disk space. Capture files require additional disk space.
This program does not need to be activated.
Download Wireshark 4.0.2 x64
Download Wireshark 4.0.2 x64 Portable
Download Wireshark_4.0.2 for macOS 10.14 and later ARM 64-bit
Download Wire shark_4.0.2 for macOS 10.14 and later Intel 64-bit
Download Wire shark 3.6.8 x86
Download Wire shark 3.6.8 x86 Portable
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog